Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Text problem with Photoscape  (Read 23379 times)

grounded

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Beginner
    Text problem with Photoscape
    « on: February 06, 2022, 03:56:40 PM »
       If I press ctrl and use my mouse scroll it works fine on here, but I open  Photoscape and it will not, the print is so small I need a magnifying glass to read it, I also have solitaire with the same problem. Is there a way to fix this?  Settings increase, font size, increase all etc does not work. The magnify option is also no good. I am not sure if this is the right section to place this request, Please advise if not.  I look forward for your help.   Thanks.

strollin

Adviser
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Text problem with Photoscape
    « Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 09:01:32 AM »
    Why doesn't the magnify option work?  It is specifically in there to help people with vision problems enlarge things to be able to see better.  Another option might be to use the screen reader function.

The Ctrl-Mousewheel ability is something built-in to your browser so it only works when you are viewing a web page.

grounded

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 01:58:37 PM »
      Thanks for your input, the magnifier only enlarges a small part of the screen, I need the whole screen enlarged, keeping the perspective, It is hard to understand why this is only happening to the two pages I mentioned, seems like the opposite to shrink to fit. I have tried reinstalling Photoscape, that did not work and despite many emails to their support team, they do not reply. Over to you.

grounded

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2022, 08:04:39 PM »
        I originally posted this in the open section, perhaps this is better, my photoscape v3'7 page has very small text, barely readable, I have reinstalled it to no avail, nothing I do will make any difference and the emails I send to their support team are ignored. The problem does not affect other websites. any help is greatly appreciated.

Allan

• Mastermind
        • Experience: Guru
        « Reply #4 on: February 08, 2022, 08:26:13 AM »
        I merged the two topics.

jbubb

Intermediate
          • Experience: Familiar
          « Reply #5 on: February 08, 2022, 10:52:38 AM »
          Magnifying glass like the one Sherlock Homes used, that's what I use.

grounded

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2022, 07:40:21 PM »
             I tried the ALT + !! and nothing happens regarding the size. but at the top right of the screen, there is a blue value line with the number 100, so I take it this is the size limit, is this correct?