Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Brand New TP-Link AV1000 Powerline Starter Kit NOT WORKING  (Read 13166 times)

ComputerTicko

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Experienced
    Brand New TP-Link AV1000 Powerline Starter Kit NOT WORKING
    « on: June 28, 2022, 06:44:01 AM »
    I bought yesterday the TP-Link AV1000 Powerline Starter Kit from Argos in the U.K.

It has stopped working already as there is no power lights at all from one of the plugs. I got them as I wanted to linkup two PC's to the one Router. They are in adjacent rooms next to each other. One of the PC's is used for Home Working. This meant that the person using the PC in the other room could not be Online at the same time as the Home Worker PC user.

I have tried putting them right next to each other in a double socket as test. But again, the lights on one don not light up at all so they do not connect. I have watched the videos etc on the T-Link site but still no joy.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can try to get them working?  Or have an alternative way of linking the PC's to the Router. I have Full Fibre Plusnet. Thanks

HoraceC

Greenhorn

• Experience: Guru
      Re: Brand New TP-Link AV1000 Powerline Starter Kit NOT WORKING
      « Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 11:20:47 AM »
      No lights at all probably means you have a dud - returning/replacing them is probably your best option.