Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: MP3 to another format  (Read 4936 times)

premi

MP3 to another format
« on: August 25, 2004, 07:59:55 AM »
How can I download (using Win MX) MP3 files,write them to a CD-R using Nero so that I can play them on a stand alone CD player. Do they have to be converted to another format,eg CDA or WMA so they auto play on the CD player and if so can Nero do this and how?
I have down loaded MP3 files to a CD-R per Nero which I can play on my computer per Win Media Player but not on the CD player. Also the files seem to be selected and played at random,eg, no four then ten etc and Media Player copies them to my default folder at the same time. Very annoying. Also, is there such a thing as "Play Repeat" control on media Player and if so, where?Windows 98.4.10.98 Internet Explorer 6 sp1
Help in terms I can understand would be nice.

merlin_2

Re: MP3 to another format
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 01:45:35 PM »
you may find something here>http://www.sofotex.com/download/Multimedia/CD_Burner/   and to get wmp to repeat just go to the top task bar play repeat or ctrl+t on the keyboard...i would have thought nero would have given you a choice of using a portable cd format...

premi

Re: MP3 to another format
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2004, 09:39:47 AM »
Thanks for the reply Merlin_2. I assume you are suggesting I look at another application for my MP3  burning and it seems there are a few of them! As you can see I am a complete amature in this area and dont want to do much down loading but it is nice to know what to do and how when I do! maybe Nero does give the choice of using a portable format but I cant find out how from the help files?