Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Viewing .jpg attachments inline in Outlook  (Read 6540 times)

sharona

Viewing .jpg attachments inline in Outlook
« on: August 29, 2004, 11:29:49 AM »
I have unchecked the box to allow pictures to download to my e-mails and yet my e-mails still come with pictures as attachments.  How do I get them to show inline like they used to do with Express?  

merlin_2

Re: Viewing .jpg attachments inline in Outlook
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2004, 12:41:27 PM »
i dont use myself i use the isp one save disk space but this may help you ...have a look>http://www.kayodeok.btinternet.co.uk/favorites/kboe.htm

sharona

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2004, 01:10:18 PM »
thanks but that was for Outlook Express.  This is a question for Outlook in Office.

sharona

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2004, 02:58:41 PM »
Didn't find the answer in there...and I've read all I could find in the on line Microsoft help that came with the program.  Was wondering if there were any USERS of this program that might have had this problem at one time and know how to correct it?  This particular problem dealing with .jpg files?

merlin_2

sharona

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2004, 03:16:17 PM »
Been there, done that...and unless I'm posting it incorrectly (I've tried several ways), I cannot find the answer there.  That's why I signed up for this forum hoping someone could help me.  

merlin_2

sharona

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2004, 03:35:57 PM »
You are very sweet to keep looking these things up, but I am not a newbie at opening .jpg files.  I don't think you can help me here if you are not an Office Outlook user, as it seems to be rather unique to this program's options, which I've gone over and over.  Thanks again.