Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: **NEEEED BIIIIG HEEELPPPP*** MOTHERBOARD Problem  (Read 4831 times)

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

Re: **NEEEED BIIIIG HEEELPPPP*** MOTHERBOARD Probl
    « Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 05:46:57 PM »
    Maksim..... For some reason , you dont seem to answer the questions asked ...... perhaps its a language thing .......  You say some chip (s) smell burnt ...... Which ones ?  
    Was this a new motherboard ?    
    Did you bother to download and print out a copy of the appropriate manual before you started to assemble ........ ( I am inclined to think you didn't , because if you had read it all , you would know what the additional fan is for .........
    What is the capacity in Watts of the power supply you used ?
    Why do you believe it necessary to flash the BIOS ?
    Did you follow....exactly the directions detailed in the mobo manual before attempting to power up the board for the first time ?
    Did you visually inspect the bios chip to see if it is fried ........ does it smell ?
    Have you checked to make 100% certain that the floppy drive is working ?
    Are all the internal cables new or used ?
    Have you tested the processer with its heatsink and fan in another machine ?
    Once you provide answers to these questions , we may be able to offer an opinion .

dl65  ::)
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Maksim

Topic Starter

Hopeful
      « Reply #16 on: May 24, 2006, 08:49:20 AM »
      I dont have a spare processor but do you think that may be the problem.. I can take the processor out of my working home computer and test it but im afraid that it will bust this processor too.. Any other ideas.. I had the same problem with my other mobo but i fixed it by just chaning the ram and the processor and it works now... So i dont know about this.. one.. does any one have another ideas.. Thanks.

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2006, 01:43:29 PM »
         Maksim  ..........  Unfortunately we dont seem to be speaking the same language......... So ......................

[size=22]Bye bye ......[/size]

dl65  ::)
        If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.