Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: TV Turner or Graphic card?  (Read 2450 times)

Tufek100

Topic Starter

Rookie
    TV Turner or Graphic card?
    « on: August 24, 2006, 10:29:14 PM »
    Hi, I watch internet TV on my computer, when i put on full screen mode the picture quality is not so great. I was wondering if i upgrade my Graphic card would that improve the quality? Im a bit confused, any advise will be great  :-/help, TA.

kipland007

Re: TV Turner or Graphic card?
    « Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 10:41:21 PM »
    i dont think the problem is either, its just that internet-tv can be somewhat low quality. if you have cable, then you can split your wires and use a tv card, but the picture quality won't be that much better (of course is depends what you pay for the card). a new video card may help some, but the resolution will still be off and the picture will be fuzzy

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 04:37:59 PM »
    The quality usually depends on the quality of the broadcast and your internet connection speed...chances are it will look the same on a newer card.

patio.   8-)
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Track

Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 03:27:27 AM »
      Hi, I watch internet TV on my computer, when i put on full screen mode the picture quality is not so great. I was wondering if i upgrade my Graphic card would that improve the quality? Im a bit confused, any advise will be great  :-/help, TA.

What do u mean Internet TV?
      That's Right, I am a Graphics Card Expert!