Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Poll

Do you play BF2?

Yes
12 (50%)
No
4 (16.7%)
Wishes (computer isn't powerful enough)
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Do you play BF2?  (Read 30886 times)

panboy

Adviser

• Its all just a twisted game of cat and mouse
    Re: Do you play BF2?
    « Reply #30 on: September 25, 2006, 11:29:11 AM »
    My Xfire is Panboy2k
    Wields The Mighty Hammer of Computer Justice

unlovedwarrior

Guru

• someday this name will be known
      « Reply #31 on: September 25, 2006, 01:49:29 PM »
      wisjes arevery much all i have.. i be what they call a poorboy lol.. but i do play when i go to a gaming place like pcxgen.

I'm either a sniper or a comacazzy warrior

Raptor

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2006, 01:51:26 PM »
      A what?   :D

unlovedwarrior

Guru

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2006, 01:54:29 PM »
        i be a poor boy ( cant afford a new rig or updrades to my old school rig, i just need a new processor.)

refer to here for specs on my machine

http://www.computerhope.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1158254257

Raptor

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2006, 03:02:12 PM »
        What FPS do you get and at what resolution/settings do you play?

And you should really quit sniping and C4-whoring, it's lame.  :P

unlovedwarrior

Guru

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2006, 03:04:47 PM »
          all i know is sniping... and comacazzing.. umm dunno the fps

Raptor

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2006, 03:14:51 PM »
          type renderer.drawfps 1 in the console to check the FPS (Upper left corner)

unlovedwarrior

Guru

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2006, 03:21:03 PM »
            k

homer

Expert
              « Reply #38 on: September 25, 2006, 09:48:12 PM »
              raptor i will have to disagree with your "any 14 year old can use  a sniper rifle" statement. at far distances one has to take into consideration bullet drop and also bullet time. the target has to be lead in order to make a successful hit.

also, i believe the SVD has kind of a "handicap" because of its quick fire rate. if it were as strong as the m95, the team that has the SVD for the basic sniper weapon, would have a great advantage would they not? in order to balance the weapons out, they made the bullet strength less.

and the p90 is not worthless, i have seen MANY people get owned by one, including me. :(
              « Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 09:50:11 PM by homer »

Raptor

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2006, 03:21:09 AM »
              raptor i will have to disagree with your "any 14 year old can use  a sniper rifle" statement. at far distances one has to take into consideration bullet drop and also bullet time. the target has to be lead in order to make a successful hit.

Not when you're facing a shitpile of sniper-whores that are all aiming for you, since the M95 takes up about 90% health.

Some maps are just more pro-sniper than others and the 14 year old kiddies know that. They're after me, they all are.. Staring at me with their beedy little eyes..

Especially the no vehicle maps are a pain in the *censored*, but they're great fun none the less.

also, i believe the SVD has kind of a "handicap" because of its quick fire rate. if it were as strong as the m95, the team that has the SVD for the basic sniper weapon, would have a great advantage would they not? in order to balance the weapons out, they made the bullet strength less.

The SVD is worthless, all it does is annoy medics and reveal the snipers their location.

Snipers are easy knife kills.

and the p90 is not worthless, i have seen MANY people get owned by one, including me. Sad

I rarely get shot by an Mp5 or P90 and I always play Medic, I barely drive any vehicles.

The AK-series and M16 are the deadliest firearms out there, if any Anti-Tank can win from me he was either sporting a DAO-12 or he caught me with low health.

But really, if you people all play Battlefield 2 we should really find a server to play on.

Add me to MSN: [email protected].

I'm from Europe, though, so I do not play on American servers..

homer

Expert
                « Reply #40 on: September 26, 2006, 10:17:31 PM »
                i mostly play on ORST university server. its lag free and the players have a good mix of experience. (i hate servers where the server members are all on the same team and just rock you the second you spawn. >:()

BTW why dont you spawn as a sniper and give those sniper whores a nice hot lead injection to the face? snipers rarely move so you have alot of time to line up a head shot on them.

sadly if a sniper is camping a base, other players most oftenly rely on their teammates to kill the sniper. almost nobody takes the initiative. believe me, ive camped an enemy base for the whole game once and died maybe twice.

Raptor

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2006, 03:07:05 AM »
                BTW why dont you spawn as a sniper and give those sniper whores a nice hot lead injection to the face? snipers rarely move so you have alot of time to line up a head shot on them.

Because I didn't unlock any of the sniper rifles. I have all the guns apart from the sniper rifles.

sadly if a sniper is camping a base, other players most oftenly rely on their teammates to kill the sniper. almost nobody takes the initiative. believe me, ive camped an enemy base for the whole game once and died maybe twice.

Yes, most people are idiots and can't play in teams.  I call them the "Counterstrike-generation players". :P

unlovedwarrior

Guru

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2006, 08:37:34 AM »
                  y?? i never played counter-strike so i dont know what your talking about

panboy

Adviser

• Its all just a twisted game of cat and mouse
                    « Reply #43 on: September 27, 2006, 08:44:29 AM »
                    I try to find a squad that sticks together, there the most effective ones. and i just unlocked the P90 , it is so much better than the standard SMG, i have already killed many peoples with it. and its the only gun in the game that i don't recommend short bursts.

Its lacking on stopping power but it makes up for it with ROF and accuracy.
                    Wields The Mighty Hammer of Computer Justice

unlovedwarrior

Guru

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2006, 08:57:05 AM »
                      pump them full of lead panboy

http://www.4to40.com/images/earth/science/machinegun/machine_gun.jpg

i think they should put this gun in the game lol