Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: A great upcomming halflife 2 mod  (Read 7290 times)

ZealEmpire

A great upcomming halflife 2 mod
« on: September 20, 2006, 08:43:23 AM »
Hey guys I dont know if any of you here were ever into the team fortress classic games.  But needless to say there is a mod comming out that runs on the same engine as Counter Strike Source does and it's called Fortress Forever.   http://Http://www.fortress-forever.com they finally put up a video on the main page so you can get a nice glimpse of what you are in for.  I think this is probably one of the best team based first person shooters ever to be made.  Plenty of photos for you to check out in the media section of that website as well as a web forum.  this game is especially good for people that hate Counter Strike as do I.  I think the problem with Counter Strike is the pace of the game...You go out get shot once and have to sit in time warp until the mission is complete or one of the teams is wiped out.  So unless your a pro you pretty much sit as observing more than playing.  Fortress Forever is going to be strictly respawn...you die you respawn in starting position(s)...usually two per map inside your base.  Well Enjoy  :)