Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Creative Sound Blaster! Value Help!!!  (Read 6925 times)

Cashville

Creative Sound Blaster! Value Help!!!
« on: October 05, 2004, 02:32:33 PM »
hey everyone. wuts up. i have the Creative Sound Blaster! Value soundcard, but i can't open to surround mixer or AudioHQ. My soundcard works, but the programs that come with it do not work. like when i try to open Surround Mixer, it says CTdevcon has returned an error. Mixer will now exit. Then i try to open AudioHQ,  it says Cannot initialize sound card. Reinstall sound card. then i run the Diagnostics and there were three fails but it couldnt fix because i was missing some files that it needs to do so. the problem i dont got the driver cd so i cant reinstall the whole thing. is there a way to fix this or a file i can download to repair it? thanks.

Cashville

Re: Creative Sound Blaster! Value Help!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 02:33:37 PM »
and the driver updates from the site doesnt work... grrrr

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2004, 02:47:17 PM »
    Cashville......."and the driver updates from the site doesnt work... grrrr" Perhaps if you tell us what operating system your using and which site your  trying to D/l from ....We may be able to offer some alternatives.

dl65  ::)
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Cashville

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2004, 02:51:39 PM »
    Ok, i'm running on Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1. I downloaded the drivers from the official Creative website.  They don't do anything. Uh.. yea

Cashville

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2004, 03:11:50 PM »
    AWESOME. i jus got it fixed.  nice....