Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Centering image on LCD  (Read 2020 times)

new2pcs

Centering image on LCD
« on: April 01, 2007, 03:22:44 PM »
While adjusting settings in the NVIDIA Control Panel I pressed the "Auto" button on the front panel of my hpx19 LCD. The image on my screen immediately jump five inches or so to the right, leaving a black border on the left. Image bleeding off the right side.  Resolution set at 1400x900 (suggested setting). When I reset to 1360x768 I can get a full monitor image but I'd rather have the higher res.
I've tried resetting from the monitor and all adjustments from display in control panel. I've uninstalled/installed new and old nvidia drivers. Reinstalled the monitor driver. Had an online chat w/ HP. Plus most anything else I could think of. So far no luck.
Even tried resetting the system to an earlier date (which it said it couldn't do for some reason?)
Anyone out there run across this problem before?
Thanks for any help.

ale52

Expert

• Deo Gratis
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Centering image on LCD
    « Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 08:30:37 AM »
    Check the manual that came with the monitor.  In it should be instructions on how to reset the screen.

Alan <><  :D
    I have principles.  And if you don't like them...well...I have other principles!!