Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: pros and cons of AGP  (Read 2930 times)

Wes Collister

pros and cons of AGP
« on: October 19, 2004, 07:27:19 AM »
can some please help me with the pros and cons of AGP please i need to find them for a college paper and i can seem to find them anywhere so if i could get some help on that i would greatly thank u....

Joleen

Re: pros and cons of AGP
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 07:39:42 AM »
can seem to find them anywhere

I assume you mean't that you can't find them anywhere.  Did you try Google?  I only ask cuz by searching for 'what is agp' this was the first in the list..
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&oi=defmore&q=define:AGP

A quick search of the page shows many differences between AGP and PCI.

Not sure why you posted in this as the description of the forum clearly states..
Computer Hope Unknown's
Section devoted to questions Computer Hope was unable to answer because we dont know enough about the subject.
and I don't remember seeing this question in Hardware.

It's always in your best interests to post your questions in the appropriate area to ensure the best possible opportunities for answers.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2004, 07:44:49 AM by Joleen »

Raptor

Re: pros and cons of AGP
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2004, 08:00:07 AM »
.... :'(

So much laziness in this world.

AGP Search results - Computerhope.com

I wonder if people even actually bother to read anything written here other than our posts or even bother to take a look at the search machine..

It's always in your best interests to post your questions in the appropriate area to ensure the best possible opportunities for answers.

And forgiveness by the gods. ::)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2004, 08:08:09 AM by Raptor »