Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: WinAVI Ipod/PSP/MP4/whatever you call it  (Read 2753 times)

DSM86

WinAVI Ipod/PSP/MP4/whatever you call it
« on: April 21, 2007, 11:29:55 PM »
I don't get this. This too stopped working. Every time I try to convert a file to a MP4, it just won't do anything. The FPS rate stays at 0 and no progress gets made. It used to not be like this but something has gone wrong and I don't know what it is. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling and that don't work. I got the latest version of Quicktime and that too isn't working.

Calum

• Egghead

• Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: WinAVI Ipod/PSP/MP4/whatever you call it
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 03:37:28 AM »
What happened before this started?
And can you give us some info on this program, maybe a site link?
I'm not inclined to go searching Google to find it, especially when there are many similar programs so I wouldn't know which was which.

DSM86

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 09:49:18 AM »
I already said it, I don't know how this started. I don't know what happened or anything. I have the latest version of this and the latest version of QuickTime. It is also telling me that I need to have QuickTime when I already have it.

Their website is www.winavi.com.

Calum

• Egghead

• Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 10:10:56 AM »
I already said it, I don't know how this started. I don't know what happened or anything.
No you didn't, you said something had gone wrong.  What happened before it started is a different question altogether.
Uninstall the program, then reboot and clean all folders related to it, and use CCleaner to remove junk and registry entries related to it.
Reboot again, then reinstall it.