Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Converting Vedio to Audio  (Read 4200 times)

sa

Converting Vedio to Audio
« on: October 25, 2004, 04:53:01 AM »
hi i have a cd which has vedio on it. it is a MPEGAV file but i want to record sound only from the CD so that i can play it on a ordinary cd player (not on computer). please can you tell me how to seprate sound from vedio and how can i store sound in a cd so that i can play in my personel cd player. there are 15 songs on the cd with vedio and i think they are compressed somebody told me that i have to first uncompressed the file in order to recoed the sound only from that vedio.   the cd is working on computer perfately well i also have nero, can nero help to solve this problem. please reply as soon as spossible i will be very greatfull to you. thanks

merlin_2

Re: Converting Vedio to Audio
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 01:53:17 PM »
you could try drag and drop using nero...have a look here if you wish>http://www.canadiancontent.net/tech/downloads/Audio+Video+Editing/

MalikTous

Re: Converting Vedio to Audio
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2004, 05:56:40 PM »
Get TotalRecorder or RecAll, and set it to record the sound card output, wave player, CDROM audio input, or whatever on the media player you're using. Play the video and record the sound track as a WAV file. Then use Nero to convert that to a CDA track set on a regular audio CD.