Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Any Xbox Live Gamers?  (Read 7649 times)

|| Stealth ||

Any Xbox Live Gamers?
« on: June 03, 2007, 07:43:32 PM »
Hey I was wondering if any one here is an Xbox 360 Gamer!!! And has live. If so add me! II SteaIth II 

I wish it had a | on the 360 gamertag creation thing!!!!

--Moved to others>Off Topic from Others -Zylstra
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 01:50:15 PM by Zylstra »

M1CH431

Hopeful
  • DuffMan!!!
    Re: Any Xbox Live Gamers?
    « Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 02:05:04 PM »
    I'm debating getting Live, convince why to get it  ;D.

|| Stealth ||

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 02:18:27 PM »
    From awsome selection of Xbox Live Enabled Games to Xbox live arcade and chatting with friends it's all fun! Being able to shoot off a guys head in GOW (Guy happens to be playing in Korea) Makes Xbox live worth while.

chriscool9

Apprentice

• Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 08:35:45 AM »
      From awsome selection of Xbox Live Enabled Games to Xbox live arcade and chatting with friends it's all fun! Being able to shoot off a guys head in GOW (Guy happens to be playing in Korea) Makes Xbox live worth while.
      There aint nothing fun by having to fork over £40 just to be able to be able to play other real people.

Chris

99 Problems and London's one of them

|| Stealth ||

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 10:42:46 AM »
      Thats a choice your going to have to make the 40 dollars gives you access to downlaoding game demos, gamerpics, themes etc plus it pays for the servers that you have to go into. Look at all the games there so many servers! Plus what do you expect you have to pay to play good things now.. "World of Warcraft"!

chriscool9

Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 12:14:15 PM »
        Thats the thing though! For you lot in the States it's $40, for us in the UK it's £40, plus you get way more content then us. So were paying more, for less. Microsoft are robbing us blind. As for paying for the demo's you get them free on a Silver account. Servers are user made, Microsoft don't create the servers, we do, and if im honest most of the servers are filled with 10 year olds who just don't shut up and constantly keep singing down the microphone. And im quite happy with my current theme (that carbon one with the background of me and some lasses). If Sony can provide it for free with the PS3, then why cant Microsoft, who lets face it, are alot more well off them Sony.
         Though I will agree with you that when there isn't all these 5 year olds, and you do find a decent server, it can be fun. However when I had my months free trial I went on once or twice with like 4 of my mates, and now their all banned :(

Chris

|| Stealth ||

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 02:11:19 PM »
        Well it seems like 6 million users don't really care about the cost so leave it at that. If you wanna play people in the states or canada join. If you don't then don't easy as that..

Zylstra

• Hacker

• The Techinator!
          • Yes
          • Technology News and Information
        • Certifications: List
        • Computer: Specs
        • Experience: Guru
        « Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 02:32:41 PM »
        Great point that Chris made about 10 year olds...
        I may have been 10 at one point in my life, but my goodness! They flood the world these days!

40$ for a network connection? Thats a lot!
        More than my 100MBPS FiberOptic internet connection!

From what I have found, Demos dont tend to be all that great. They tend to leave a lot out, since its a demo....
        I cant afford the games anyhow.

|| Stealth ||

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 02:47:32 PM »
        It's $40 a year. Plus. Theres also a feature called "Mute" Learn it and Love it!

Zylstra

• Hacker

• The Techinator!
          • Yes
          • Technology News and Information
        • Certifications: List
        • Computer: Specs
        • Experience: Guru
        « Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 05:57:08 PM »
        Oh, a year, I thought it was a month!
        (Silly me)

I guess it would be interesting

Nevertheless, I dont think I like the idea of chat.

multiplayer might not be that bad, but I wouldn't do too well in that competition...

chriscool9

Apprentice

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 09:35:13 AM »
          It's $40 a year. Plus. Theres also a feature called "Mute" Learn it and Love it!
          No because on most servers i might as well turn off all my speakers..... Live is swarming with spoilt brats. When i had my free trial, im not lying, one family had a domestic argument over it whilst there was a full server of who was gonna pick up the kids from their friends house. Thats how pathetic it is. Anyway i don't go on my 360 enough as it is to invest in live, and when your saving up for Leeds Fest tickets, £40 is alot.

Chris

|| Stealth ||

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 06:53:25 PM »
          If some people don't want to mute every ne you could also just put your headset in turn the volume down either put the head set on or let it sit somewhere the cord is long enough.. Just my suggestions. I have not yet experienced "Buying" live. I just get lucky with my 13 Month Free Pass!. Plus another 3 Months Free. "I" know now when my live runs out "I" will be buying more. "I" Enjoy it to death. I love the aspect of playing people all over the world. And "I" rarely encounter an annoying person. some people may and automaticly think "Live Sucks". Get over it. "I" find that for someone who would have to pay for it, it is worth the money.. Anyways Stealth out!

Beta Quadrant

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 06:55:54 PM »
          I play on Xbox Live but lately I have taken a break. It's getting old it's a slow time right now.. Summer is always so SLOW....