Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Best Game/Series Ever Made?  (Read 47973 times)

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
    • Google
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Best Game/Series Ever Made?
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2007, 04:41:42 AM »
i had a goldfish once...
i flushed it down the toilet.
Was it dead or was it talking to you?
i wanted to see if it could swim out...
Computer Hope

If I don't reply, I'm probably out returning videotapes.

FilluX

Intermediate

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2007, 06:49:32 AM »
    Half life 1 and 2, CoD 2, Gta Sa, and i bet Gta iv will be seriously good!
    Xp sp2
    P5n32-E Sli
    q6600 @ 3,0 ghz + thermalright ultra 120 extreme
    8800 gts 320mb
    2gb ddr2 800mhz
    Thermaltake toughpower 750w
    Antec 900
    Samsung 226bw

SpdySloth

« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2007, 09:58:07 AM »
    Command and Conquer ftw!

But my second choice would have to be Final Fantasy or HalfLife..     jk its definitely FF.  :P

lordoftheplat

Hopeful

• teh god.
      « Reply #63 on: July 24, 2007, 08:24:36 AM »
      NFS: everything?

it owns!
      well of course FPS-solider front ftw!
      mmorpg- hmm runescape? na more like priston taler
      zepperblood.deviantart.com

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #64 on: July 24, 2007, 11:42:14 PM »
      I think Call of Duty seems more realistic.....but I haven't played a lot of other FPS games...

Welcome back Lordoftheplat, how long you staying?

Richenstony

« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2007, 11:48:33 PM »
      Best game series ever made well.......... Mario kart (snes), and mario kart double dash(gamecube)... there my 2 fave games ever .............

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #66 on: July 25, 2007, 05:46:41 AM »
      Dont forget Mario Cart DS, Great game.

beanhead07

Hopeful
        « Reply #67 on: July 25, 2007, 06:33:57 AM »
        Mariokart DS is a very cool game! But I must admit that Double Dash has been my VERY favorite of all! Although the Mariokart for the Wii isn't looking too shabby. Online battle mode..... I can't wait!  ;D
        If you hear beans rattling....... that means I'm thinking.

Richenstony

« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2007, 07:50:26 AM »
        If you guys wanted to play the best player in the world , you would have to play my mum , she rocks!!!!!!!! She beat a rainbow world, world record set by japans top player , i urged her to let record it and she said nooooo , i loose to her all the time and im pretty good ....... as for the ds version thats pretty good , i like the mini-games on it , kept me entertainned for a while but still needed to be a bit better the acceleration wasn't exactly great.......

beanhead07

Hopeful
          « Reply #69 on: July 25, 2007, 01:18:15 PM »
          Yeah, the minigames were a lot of fun. Bowser's Castle was amazing! I loved the rotating bridge! But some of the minigames got a little annoying (just because they were hard lol) Mariokart 64 was good too. I wish they had the Skyscraper level in Double Dash though. :)

Richenstony

« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2007, 01:31:03 PM »
          Theres a whole lot on double dash that should have been made better , the last car you unlock the golden car that thing goes so slow , that should be the fastest , my characters are the baby buggies ......... you should also be able to play more levels theres hardly any lol mario kart 64 is another great game havent played it as much as the snes or the cube version , ive just set up my snes and n64 lol got the urge to play mario kart now , and super mario 3 :D.......and maybe mario and yohshi...........

Its not my fave but the best game ever released on the n64 was golden eye , i do love but not as much as mario on the snes the battle mode on the snes is so much better than the cubes version , i love the balloon bash thats so fun , me and my mum used to play that all the time when i was younger i remember here letting me bunk when i 1st got it lol so we could play it lol ........ i never get board of my snes , im gunna keep it untill like 2020 and she if the price goes up on it , but right now im after a game boy pocket from one of my local 2nd hand shops , pokemon gol red and blue are my fave games ever to be on a hand held system , they offer so much entertainment even after you have completed the game theres still a ton you can do :d im 18 as well and i still want to play pokemon :D

beanhead07

Hopeful
            « Reply #71 on: July 25, 2007, 02:12:16 PM »
            Yeah the Gold Car is very slow and doesn't handle all that great. My people are the mushroom people and their special kart. My college buddy and I would play Pipe Plaza on battle mode for literally hours on end. Lol even now that I've graduated, anytime I got to visit him we still play a lot. It's just a great game!

I've never played Pokemon until just recently. Just in the past 2 years I've become an RPG fan and so I decided to give Pokemon a try lol. I'm 23 and I enjoyed it. (yes I know, I'm a nerd or dork or whatever that makes me) I just love RPGs. :)

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
              • Google
            • Computer: Specs
            • Experience: Experienced
            « Reply #72 on: July 26, 2007, 01:24:20 PM »
            pokemon was surprisingly good i think. i hate the cartoon, and the franchise in general, but the games are good. especially the old gameboy ones. good times...
            Computer Hope

If I don't reply, I'm probably out returning videotapes.

Richenstony

« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2007, 01:34:54 PM »
            POKEMON kicked but when it came to are screens , i was so in love with that show and then yu-gi-yo game what a series until it went into the shadow realms how boring......

beanhead07

Hopeful
              « Reply #74 on: July 26, 2007, 01:36:25 PM »
              I'm with Reaper on this one. I never watched the cartoons or bought the cards or anything like that. But the gameboy games are really good. The one for the Gamecube is really good too.... can't think of what it's called. All the colors start running together after awhile and I can't remember which was which.