Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Iraq and our troops  (Read 18557 times)

Zylstra

• Hacker

• The Techinator!
    • Yes
    • Technology News and Information
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Iraq and are troops
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2007, 03:59:04 PM »
But thats besides the point, it was a lie because they were never found

We may have known that they were there, but we never found them.

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
    • Google
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2007, 04:40:48 PM »
like i said earlier... the weapons and oil are unrelated to the troops being there. it's all got to do with self satisfaction and keeping the public uninformed.
Computer Hope

If I don't reply, I'm probably out returning videotapes.

Zylstra

• Hacker

• The Techinator!
    • Yes
    • Technology News and Information
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2007, 06:34:16 PM »
like i said earlier... the weapons and oil are unrelated to the troops being there. it's all got to do with self satisfaction and keeping the public uninformed.
As I recall, the weapons were the reason we were there in the first place, and it eventual went on to "we need to stop the terrorists"

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
    • Google
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2007, 06:45:51 PM »
it's not either though. it was originally supposed to be a joint attempt at doing some good and then became an attempt at trying to stop the illegalities that were going on, and the various other information sources around at the time used lots of stupid stories to try to prove the wrong point, ie. weapons of mass destruction, meaning, the governement had to at least make it seem like they were trying to disprove it to stop the wrong ideas being available to the masses.
Computer Hope

Richenstony

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2007, 06:47:38 PM »
yep thats 100% true but like street said if you watch the news enough and read in between the lines , this war is more corup that a cup of the masons tea......

facts are: We aint got any WMD'S
                The goverment in irag isnt civil still
                The poltics are as bent as david beckems right foot

Take this for example , a news reporter from the bbc has been taken hostage there ...... what has either country done to get him back..... well they have made it public just as everything else in that war is...public. Nofing has been done , and i dont think anything will be done ....... i wouldnt really class this a war either , sorry if i stated it before , its a civil war now between irag and the extermists that cloud there judgment into thinking they will enter pardise if they blow themselfs up , A LOAD OF SH** IF U ASK ME ....... iraq has been like this for sometime , even before president bush took over in the election... it rasies a question as to why anything wasnt done in the 1st place to stop this people from even getting into the postion there in now ..... as for the WMDS , that was just a excuse to go over there , yes to make profit on oil and yes also to try and slove the issues witht he country itself....

My opion.... if i get some critsim i will take it the best i can....

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
    • Google
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2007, 06:57:17 PM »
you sorta proved my point there buddy, except for one thing.
yes there is basically a civil war goin on there, but as i said earlier, the original intent was to in fact help those caught in the war, same as what the aussie troops are TRYING to do now, but keep getting interrupted in the middle of.
Computer Hope

Richenstony

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2007, 07:01:43 PM »
Yh i get you , but the orginal intent only became serious when the alert rate went up iraq , i mean everyone sees on the news 27 people dead in iraq nearly every day , those poor poor people , only when it started happying everyday did president bush sigh a declaration to go into the country and sort it out diplomatically , the united states is the super power in this world , no one will turn down help from them , i reckon the converstation went like this........

so we will help you and your people if we can take as much oil as we want........

reply : ok

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
    • Google
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2007, 07:07:42 PM »
or this:

U.S.: how about we improve our reputation by trying to help the iraqis
Adviser: most of your troops are dead or are involved in illegal activity, we'll send some more...
U.S.: maybe we should try and get some oil now?
Adviser: we'll just tell the public it has nothing to do with oil and raise their suspicions
Australia: how about we help so the koreans don't think we're tightasses, and bomb us

Computer Hope

Richenstony

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2007, 07:09:17 PM »
Did u someone how hack bushs awnswering machine lmao ...... just think hit-men could be after us right now for uncovreing the truth...... ;D

I got my wolfer ppk ready......

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
    • Google
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2007, 07:32:12 PM »
 ;D
i'm fine with my collection of swords
which are in my room, and are... *cough* perfectly legal *cough*...
Computer Hope

Richenstony

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2007, 07:45:19 PM »
Yh lmao well im a little drunk now so i dont think im gunna post the rest of the night we can carry this discuusion on tmoz if your not on i will write a bunch of my opion and tell me what you think.....

remeber beer cooler by my side lmao

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
    • Google
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2007, 07:47:53 PM »
 :P ok then
you wait til i get the money mate, i'll come visit and see who lasts longer with your choice of alcoholic beverage :P
Computer Hope

Richenstony

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2007, 10:20:54 AM »
:P ok then
you wait til i get the money mate, i'll come visit and see who lasts longer with your choice of alcoholic beverage :P
Im a bit of a light weight depening on what im drinking , as far as beer goes i drink that stuff like water haha , but yh im sure i could be a good drinking challange for you , your on lmao name the place and the time......  :P

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
    • Google
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2007, 10:23:21 AM »
 ;D russia, the chekhov hotel, in 3 years when i have the money for the plane >.<

you know why i chose russia? because that particular hotel isn't russian, but serves free vodka! a bottle every day if i remember correctly..
i think i got the name wrong though >.<
Computer Hope

Richenstony

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2007, 10:27:53 AM »
;D russia, the chekhov hotel, in 3 years when i have the money for the plane >.<

you know why i chose russia? because that particular hotel isn't russian, but serves free vodka! a bottle every day if i remember correctly..
i think i got the name wrong though >.<
You on there buddy i will hold you to that , and im not jokeing lol just as long as it isnt homemade russian vodka saw a show on skyone about that stuff lmao , but seriously 3 years from now russia it is ......