Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: americas army  (Read 4377 times)

Richenstony

americas army
« on: July 06, 2007, 10:02:08 AM »
can someone please find me a download for the free full game of americas army , i cnt find it anywhere , and i just downloaded a verison that requires another file to extract but its like 1.2gb and i cant be asked to download it and it may well be the wrong file ....  :-\ :o :'(  please someone link me to a direct download window.... :'(

Trinox

Re: americas army
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 04:27:50 AM »
Hi,

Go to www.americasarmy.com. The reason why I can't give you a direct link for you to download is simple, they don't allow it.

Simply head for the download section and download the Americas Army file.

Richenstony

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 08:02:12 AM »
Ive had a direct link for thats game before  ??? , straight to a download ......

Trinox

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 08:15:27 AM »
Why can't you just head for the download section located on the official website of Americas Army?

Richenstony

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 08:49:04 AM »
I tryed downloading a few links from there ,  only to get a error upon installtion which i know cant be solved theres nofing wrong with my computer everythings in tac......ive allways had troubles downloading this game , ive downloaded it so much because i get board of trying to complete the training as you got to do that before you can play online , ive been most of the links on the site and i get the same error , file courp........  ??? ::)

beanhead07

Hopeful
    « Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 10:51:32 AM »
    I tried playing that game awhile ago.... I kept having trouble with it. Maybe my computer just couldn't handle it at the time... I honestly don't even remember what computer I had at the time. But I just got frustrated with having to deal with it. Is it any good? Once I get my desktop up and running again I might try it again...
    If you hear beans rattling....... that means I'm thinking.