Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Transfomers 2007 micheal bay  (Read 7574 times)

Richenstony

Transfomers 2007 micheal bay
« on: July 23, 2007, 11:21:24 AM »
This film is by far the best film that i have seen in the last 2 years from beginning to end it has some the best speacil effects i have seen ............ it is the best dam film ever released this year , i urge you to go see it it is amazing........ :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Take my word for it , it made me jump of m,y seat and scream COME YOU ROBOTS KCIK SOME *censored*!!!! AND i dont do that 2 often last time i did that was when blade was released and i smashed my phone lol ......... bu this film is a must!!!!

Richenstony

Re: Transfomers 2007 micheal bay
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 11:24:39 AM »
sound track linkin park!!!! my fave *censored* band 2 .......  :o ;D ;D

SilentAssasin64

Apprentice

• Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 12:05:57 PM »
Tiss a very good show.  I was impressed.
Back In The Game

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
    • Google
  • Certifications: List
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 12:36:54 PM »
when blade was released you screamed about robots and smashed your phone? o.O
but yes. blade was good, and i'm sure this is too. i must see it. the dutch version would be pretty funny too :P
Computer Hope

If I don't reply, I'm probably out returning videotapes.

Richenstony

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 01:34:32 PM »
No what i said was ........... i was so hyped up on blade i smashed my hand on sofa only to of hit my phone , out of the anger that blade was loosening agasint the blood god........

You love to contradict everything don't ya reaper  :P

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
    • Google
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 02:18:46 PM »
you must get really uhh.. hyped up about movies? o.O?
Computer Hope

Richenstony

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 03:01:48 PM »

lol

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 11:46:06 PM »
I watched the movie 4 times last week. Awesome movie...and my favorite song at the end  ;D

Dark Blade

• Forum Gaming Master

• Adviser

• Yes
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 12:31:36 AM »
What I've Done? That's like Linkin Park's only good song in their new album. A shame, really....

But the movie ruled!!! Do you think there may be a sequel, because StarScream flew into space at the end?

Richenstony

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 07:55:29 AM »
What I've Done? That's like Linkin Park's only good song in their new album. A shame, really....

But the movie ruled!!! Do you think there may be a sequel, because StarScream flew into space at the end?
well usually when , theres a massive quote at the end saying there going to stay on earth blah blah blah , it means expect more trouble aka a sequel i think it would be good if that made a prequal like only show there planet and how that megatron betrayed them and that .... and linkin parks new album is top notch its not as good as hybrid theory or meteroa , but its still *censored* good , the songs impact the the amercain way of life and how its become croup over the last few years and linkin park do a great job in explainning that in there lyrics as it reached me with such power and emotion........... :)

Jonas Wauters

Adviser

• My Skatevids Check Signature
    « Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 08:02:19 AM »
    The movie is just to good to be true!
    I love it.
    I can't wait to get on Blue ray!!

Jonas ;)

beanhead07

Hopeful
      « Reply #11 on: July 27, 2007, 09:13:20 AM »
      Well, I'll add my 2 cents worth here too... :) I LOVED the movie!!! It was my favorite of all time! I thought the special effects were amazing on Spidey 3.... after I saw Transformers it just blew Spidey out of the water! It was awesome!!! Right after I saw the movie I went to Walmart and bought the soundtrack. :) I love Linkin Park's song! I'm not a huge fan of theirs but I do like that song. That's almost the only cd I ever listen to anymore and I've had it for close to 3 weeks now. :) Great movie!!!
      If you hear beans rattling....... that means I'm thinking.

JannE

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2007, 08:40:18 AM »
      I just GOTTA comment here!!! My oldest daughter is in this movie. She is in the scene where a few people are running away from a green (?) cloud. This was before she got her SAG card so she isn't in the credits.

As an aside: She will be in the new reality series, On the Lot. She is in the short film about back seat driving and is the nun on the back of a tandum bicycle. Not a SAG film or she would have asked for stunt pay! LOL Seems a driver took some liberties with his driving in front of the bike!! Oh, her screen name is Jenese Mari. Or Jenese English. When she got her SAG she was Jenese Mari, but I am thinking I am remembering she switched to her last name.

Let me know if you see her!! She has entirely too much fun! (Not what you are thinking, the woman lives with God)

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
        • Google
      « Reply #13 on: July 30, 2007, 01:01:25 PM »
      (Not what you are thinking, the woman lives with God)
      LOL
       ::)
      Computer Hope

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Computer Hope
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #14 on: August 08, 2007, 01:43:22 PM »
      Finally got around to seeing this as well and it was a great show (4 stars). However, not a show for young kids.
      Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
      -Albert Einstein