Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Flash Game Making  (Read 2516 times)

gamerx365

Topic Starter

Adviser
  • Radda Radda!
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
Flash Game Making
« on: August 09, 2007, 03:28:30 PM »
Does anyone know aof a free program to make flash? I tried the demo of Flash MX but im not paying $500 for it lol. So im just trying to find a free program that i can make games on.

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Flash Game Making
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 04:15:14 PM »
Unfortunately when it comes to flash games I'm not familiar with any free or open source project that allows you to edit and/or create your own flash games. There are a few basic flash creators that allow you to create animations, but when it comes to the complexity of a flash game I don't believe there are any (I could be wrong).

http://osflash.org/open_source_flash_projects

As far as creating games there are several different programs you can use to create basic games when you're first getting into game development. I'm sure many of the users on the forum can comment about experiences they've had with some of them.

One example of such a program and site is:

http://www.yoyogames.com/make

Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein

gamerx365

Topic Starter

Adviser
  • Radda Radda!
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Flash Game Making
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 05:11:40 PM »
thanks i tried the gamemaker from yoyo. I might use it for more than a try but i dont know yet. thanx for the link tho.