Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Peter Answers  (Read 25155 times)

Computer Hope Admin

Topic Starter
  • Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Peter Answers
« on: September 17, 2007, 03:09:58 PM »
Fun website for everyone.

Peter Answers is a fun website that is sure to trick all your friends and family. The site resembles a virtual tarot reading website where you ask the website any question and it mysteriously seems to know the answer to all questions. What makes this site work is as you appear to be typing: "Peter, please answer the following question:" in the petition box you first press a period (.) on the keyboard and type the answer to the question you're going to ask, as your typing the answer it looks like you're typing the petition. Once you're done typing the answer you press a period and finish the petition. Next, you type the question you've already have secretly typed the answer to and the person watching you will be amazed when the website displays the answer you typed.

http://www.peteranswers.com/

Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
    • Obituary
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Peter Answers
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 03:30:43 PM »
Peter,please answer the following question..... ;D
Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

Comp Guy

Apprentice

• All that is needed
    « Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 10:44:41 PM »
    I don't quite get it ???

Richenstony

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 10:51:43 PM »
    Im on the brink of finding this peter !!!

Ivy

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 10:53:57 PM »
    Its okay Comp guy this peter is a big fraud, i asked him a few questions he is just tryin to be a smarty pants ???

Comp Guy

Apprentice

• All that is needed
      « Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 11:00:45 PM »
      Yeah I know Ivy, I was just trying to understand what Nathan was saying about tricking your friends... didn't quite understand that part ???

Dark Blade

• Forum Gaming Master

• Adviser

• Yes
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 01:28:47 AM »
      Yeah I know Ivy, I was just trying to understand what Nathan was saying about tricking your friends... didn't quite understand that part ???
      Ok, you press period (.), and then you start writing your asnwer in the petition box. The sentence fills itself out for every letter you press, and you press period (.) again to stop writing your answer, and complete the petition. Then you type in the question, and Voila!, Peter has answered!

My brother was amazed by this; he thought it could read my mind... :P

Ivy

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 02:34:17 AM »
      Thanks Dark Blade ,even i understood it now. thanks :)

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• Obituary
      « Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 04:13:38 AM »
      Peter,please answer the following question.....If you will
      my rabbit. :-X

Gee thanks Nathan for a new 'LOL' thread.

Love,

Bicycle Bob..... ???
      Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

Comp Guy

Apprentice

• All that is needed
        « Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 03:09:08 PM »
        I must be dense! I still don't understand! Could you give an example?

Computer Hope Admin

Topic Starter
        • Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
          • Yes
          • Yes
          • Computer Hope
        • Certifications: List
        • Computer: Specs
        • Experience: Guru
        « Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 03:18:44 PM »
        In this example lets say I'm fooling someone else who's watching me on the computer that has blond hair.

1. Go to: http://www.peteranswers.com/

2. Click the Insert petition box and then press a period (.) on your keyboard and then type the answer as shown below.

Type: You have blond hair.

As you're typing the above answer it actually will appear to the person watching you that you're typing: "Peter, please answer the following question:" It is important that you end it with a period to let the website know when you're done typing the answer. YOU must start the petition with a period.

3. Next type the question in the Insert question box. In this example you'd type something like the below example.

What color of hair does Nathan have?

It should then list the answer you secretly wrote earlier. In this case it would answer "You have blond hair". You could make it seem even more amazing by asking harder questions such as what is Nathan's phone number or what is his address, or just ask the user what question he or she wants and then answer it.

Punctuation is important (as it always should be). You must end your petition with a colon and your question with a question mark. Press enter after the question to submit it.
        Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
        -Albert Einstein

Comp Guy

Apprentice

• All that is needed
          « Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 06:57:26 PM »
          I got it to work (now that I finally understand it). Maybe it's because I'm a blonde. :-\

Ivy

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2007, 07:49:39 AM »
          Thanks a lot Nathan for this koooooooool site ...(peter pllllleeease answer).
          I realised there is nothing better in the world than to see my baby sisters eyes filled with surprise everytime Peter ;) tells what her fav food, her best friends name , her pets name .
          Thanks  ;D
          Even my dad and mom were like wow how does he know my moms name!!!
          and the best of all my smarty pants brother dosent know whats happening  ;D.
          he is toooo busy thinkin about a diiiiificult question to obseve anything.......
          thhhhhhhanks.

they are all tryin to figure out the trick ;D

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• Obituary
          « Reply #13 on: September 22, 2007, 08:47:52 PM »
          Peter Answers..... ;D

Very good Nathan.A really great off topic.