Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Drivers for MB installed.... not getting internet?  (Read 2338 times)

KylanW

Drivers for MB installed.... not getting internet?
« on: September 28, 2007, 05:13:28 AM »
I have a Nice and fast system, but this is killing me. i re installed my nVidea drivers 2 days ago and found the new driver off nVidea was not activating AA right, so i uninstalled and reinstalled, no go, then finally out of despiration, installed my old Driver that came with my Vid-card (7600GS)

Another problem, ASUS MB Driver was all jacked, so i had to riinstall that one, i uninstalled it, re installed it, and i think there was an issue during the installation, anyhow, my ASUS InstALL .exe only had and installed audio, RAID, and i believe a USB 2.0 driver, but it didnt install eThernet???

me and my dad (the computer wix) found a .exe. file burried deep within the Drivers directory.... no luck, the weird thing is is it shows me as connected n out hard line but i juet get the despised "server not found" when i open FireFox.....

is there an ethernet Driver out there????

im really kind of PO'd right now, can someone help? thanks

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Drivers for MB installed.... not getting internet?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 06:29:07 PM »
I would use the original drivers that shipped with both the MBoard and video card and re-install them, re-start and go from there...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "