Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Emails  (Read 4569 times)

merlin_2

Emails
« on: December 11, 2004, 02:21:35 PM »
As  patience as i am please dont send me viruses in emails< i dont work for norton/mcffee/sophos......like the (lovesan and funlove ).....ones >>do i have  to take away my email address  for folks that may want to email me no!>>......foolish...... do i send them send back......no i  do not.....>.i look at them first before deleting them...>as why should people pay good money and have to put up with the soul distroyers of the internet. is beyond me>>.....if you have a virus delete..it.>>>..dont send it to me> the system will tell me this<i will not go in to detail.>.....if you need me to play silly then carry on........(This only applies to the foolish and no one else) sub7 does it ping any servers)......This of course is written to only people who think not only am i stupid and thick am i.. m,ake life harder .lets make life easier not harder ...or we go down the road to think >> the logical thing as allways is .......dont use the net.......how silly do we become.are we going forwards or backwards to artilla- the hun___...and  where is my club......fred.??..... :)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2004, 02:28:51 PM by merlin_2 »

Neil

Expert
  • Fear me Track. Noone can escape my wrath.
    Re: Emails
    « Reply #1 on: December 11, 2004, 02:48:04 PM »
    ?? Have you had problems with email viruses?

Corrosive

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2004, 12:15:11 PM »
    Merlin, you should maybe get a webmail account for when you need to put an email address on the net. It'll prevent you getting spam and most will filter out the viruses.  

Neil

Expert
    • Fear me Track. Noone can escape my wrath.
      « Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 02:22:37 PM »
      Agreed, they are more disposable. If your email gets into some bad mailing lists... it gets past into more and more spam lists... until it's worthless. Seen it happen.

merlin_2

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2004, 02:16:13 AM »
      this was a webmail account.......some one posted them to me....if they had a problem why send them to someone else......just delete the dam things.....[rant]
      « Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 02:16:51 AM by merlin_2 »

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #5 on: December 15, 2004, 11:56:59 AM »
      How true. It's pretty ignorant and foolish to post them on this forum in P2P messages. Let's put an end to this people......   ::) ::)

[glb]Flame[/glb]