Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Wireless Network issue repair  (Read 3052 times)

tommy gusack

Topic Starter

Intermediate
    Wireless Network issue repair
    « on: November 05, 2007, 06:25:52 PM »
    I have a problem with my wireless network, I am sharing network, and sometimes it turns off and I try to repair it, but I can't because I can't click it, I try clicking on the repair, but its locked or something. Any idea how to fix it ? I think it might have something to do with my recent change in user account, I did change my user account to a to debugger and then change it back, and then when It tells you to log out, I logout and after I log back in, my wallpaper changed back to my school wallpaper and I can't access adminstrator folder, I try changing the password, but after I start a new password, it says access denied. I also can't change window firewall setting.
    « Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 11:31:13 AM by tommy gusack »
    Theres always.....always something to grab a hold on.

litespeed14

Beginner

Re: Wireless Network issue repair
      « Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 09:27:49 AM »
      It sounds like your account was effected during the change back, you either lost permissions or have ecountered a problem with your router, cables, software-setup.
      such as a bug or worm. Try enter with no password 1st and let me know what OS, Scanners, Net hookup config and computer setup if you could? I realize you prob hv solved this by now, if so tell how, if not not let me know?

tommy gusack

Topic Starter

Intermediate
        Re: Wireless Network issue repair
        « Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 09:40:31 AM »
        I got it fixed, It seem I been disconnected from the workgroup or something. So he reset the adminstrator password and had it all fixed.
        Theres always.....always something to grab a hold on.