Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Whooops...  (Read 2965 times)

patio

Topic Starter

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Whooops...
« on: December 08, 2007, 02:15:18 PM »
Tunnel Tire Burglar Fails to Plan Exit
 Email this Story

Dec 7, 9:24 PM (ET)

COOS BAY, Ore. (AP) - A burglar who tunneled under a wall to access a Coquille tire shop did not have a good exit plan. The burglar was unable to remove anything because the tires were too large to fit through the mouth of the hole.

Officers received a report earlier this week of a hole outside Steele's Universal Tire & Wheel Inc. The hole led into the shop's dirt-floor storage room. It was roughly 2 feet in diameter and several feet long. But not big enough for the tires.

The storage room is connected to the business but does not lead to all areas of the business. The only items stored in the storage room were semitruck tires.

"That's the first time Ive ever seen something like that," said Sgt. Patrick Smith, of the Coquille Police Department. "It was pretty comical."

The break-in is believed to be connected to an incident at a local eatery discovered earlier that day.

Police say fingerprints and other evidence connecting the two crimes were found at the tire store.

According to the Coos Bay Police Department press log, officers responded to a burglary report at Joe's Place earlier the same day.

A window was open at the restaurant and the business ransacked; $63.61 missing. A safe in the restaurant had been moved and showed signs of damage but had not been opened, police said.

Smith said investigators have located a possible suspect.

;D
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

kuszmania9999

Adviser

• citizenship
Re: Whooops...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 09:39:00 PM »
i would kill myself if i do that, just look how stupid it is.
Without any plan?You got to be real!

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
    • Obituary
Re: Whooops...
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 12:17:39 PM »
That was great patio. Got a top of the line laugh out of it.

Do not rob a bank in the middle of summer in Miami while wearing a ski mask and parka. Remember, this will probably draw attention to you. ...

Dumbassed criminals.... ;D
Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.