Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Problem with AMD athlon processor  (Read 2713 times)

k.zghayer

Problem with AMD athlon processor
« on: January 05, 2008, 06:54:39 AM »
Hi all,
I have faced a problem in my computer, that i was seeing the pieces of the computer.
When I reached to the CPU I removed the fan, and i noticed that the CPU is welded with the main board.

then I closed the case after installation the fan again, and I turned on the PC.
When it reachs before the welcome screen of windows XP SP2, it restarts, and i couldn't login windows since that.

I hope I find a solution,
Best Regards.

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: Problem with AMD athlon processor
    « Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 07:31:14 AM »
    did you remove the fan on top of the heatsink or the whole heatsink its self?
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

k.zghayer

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 09:21:17 AM »
    I removed the fan after i turned off the PC directly, and installed it after about 30 seconds of removing.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 09:32:04 AM »
      Is the fan spining?  Some pc's shut down if the cpu overheats.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

k.zghayer

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 10:04:06 AM »
      No the fan is spinning very well and it is clean

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Computer Hope
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 10:45:10 AM »
      You'll have to forgive me but I don't fully understand the issue.  From the sounds of it the issue is that you're not able to get into Windows. If that is the case have you tried booting the computer into Safe Mode?
      Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
      -Albert Einstein