Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Tower keeps booting up and running fast, after I click PLAY on POGO  (Read 1668 times)

babyann402

Everytime I go onto Pogo to play games and I hit PLAY my tower boots up and runs loud and fast for 3-4 minutes then quits 3-4 minutes and then repeats until I click out of it. I cleaned my JAVA cache, and computer, I ran Norton, and I have no viruses. This all started a week ago when I let a Technician from Norton go into my computer because for some reason my Norton was showing that my subscription ran out but the site was saying I was good until Oct 2008. He clicked on some stuff and fixed it and said my time was messed up and he fixed it too. It was when we had to change the clocks, plus leap year day. But I can't figure out why this keeps doing this. My computer has ran excellent and we never had trouble playing on pogo before until now. Does anyone know what happened or whats causing this?  I have a HP Pavillion flat screen, Microsoft Windows 5.1, Service Pack 2.  Oh and one of my friends computer is doing the same thing when she goes to Pogo and plays too. But it only does it when you click the play. I thought it might be JAVA cause it has to kick in to start playing. I have sun Java.