Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Poll

Which game made you jump, look over your shoulder, or accidently hit the attack button.

Doom 3
12 (25%)
Aliens Vs. Predator
1 (2.1%)
Silent Hill series
10 (20.8%)
F.E.A.R
9 (18.8%)
Corridor 7
2 (4.2%)
Clive Barkers Undying
0 (0%)
Other
14 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Most Scary/Creepy/Intense game  (Read 34969 times)

lollllllerskates

Starter

Re: Most Scary/Creepy/Intense game
    « Reply #30 on: July 21, 2008, 08:50:39 PM »
    there is one game that is scarier than all of the ones mentioned here

VIVA PINATA

when teh sour pinata's came into my garden i had to turn off my screen
    those things were vicious :@:@:@:@:@:@

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #31 on: July 22, 2008, 09:21:37 AM »
    I think SMW is kind of creepy if you think about it from the koopas perspective.
    their just walking along, minding their own business... and mario comes by killing all of them. Violent.
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2008, 10:48:28 AM »
      Hows wicked scary?  I kidding ummm castle vania?  My friend came over with it an seemed a little scary.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

diablo416

Hopeful
        « Reply #33 on: July 25, 2008, 07:53:54 AM »
        Anybody remember shadowman, the one on win 98 and n64.. i played that game for a few years and never beat it, i still own it.. im going to install it today.. the beginning wasnt so creepy but levels later in the game always creeped me out, like the asylum

Lighthead

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2008, 10:40:48 PM »
        Oh man yes, the Solrac was the one thing in that game that made Corridor 7 what it is, imo. It's really hard to not flinch when it comes out of nowhere. I was 12 when I first started playing and I remember hiding in the elevator a lot =o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8MfAsnjGL0

Watch out for 7:36 =x

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2008, 04:51:38 AM »
          Thats how I felt about the nemis or how ever in resident evil 3.  Ah I could only beat him once.  Then I got stuck, so I kind of hacked it.
          Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Incidious

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2008, 05:03:44 PM »
            Ah yes, that brought back memories!  Good ol' Solroc... Ima go hide now.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2008, 10:43:50 AM »
               ::)  Its only a game.   ISNT IT?

rockerest

Hopeful
                • Yes
              • Experience: Experienced
              « Reply #38 on: September 02, 2008, 02:33:43 PM »
              Doom 3, because it's the only one I've played.

The was one point that I was so freaked out (graphics highest, lights off, etc.) that some random noise (not even a zombie or anything) made me literally jump in my seat (pretty high, too) and involuntarily fire.  I was facing a wall, so had there BEEN a zombie, but involuntary finger-click would have done absolutely nothing except make a big hole in the wall...which it did.  I was ashamed of how scared I was.

-rock
              In general, the PEBKAC.  Whether it's now or was three weeks ago, the PEBKAC.
              Unsafe browsing and general computer / internet illiteracy IS the users problem.  Don't have sex if you don't know how to use a condom.
              Also, there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

reddevilggg

Expert

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2008, 03:14:25 PM »
              back in the day.

resident evil on playstation 1. sitting in bedroom at like 1am pitch black dark and about 13 years old. that was scary.

Totally agree, playing Resi 1 & 2 late and in the dark. I've had to pause a few times to let my heart slow down

Also , Shadowman with the creepy child laugh music, Oh yeah Pokemon Snap
              11 cheers for binary !

Emiel

Intermediate

• Los Illuminados = a bunch of *ssholes!
                « Reply #40 on: September 03, 2008, 01:33:39 AM »
                O yeah I remember that. That Gyarados thingy jumping out of the waterfall, like, BOO!  :-X

Emiel
                Date Registered:  November 28, 2007, 3:14:43 PM (07:14:43 AM in Utah)

reddevilggg

Expert

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2008, 05:40:45 AM »

Thanks emieleke0013, you've brought it all flooding back, the Gyarados, the Charmander and the Butterfree.

No....No..please..........no..no... please ...someone................help.......   aaaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh
                11 cheers for binary !

!~*:.Pink Floyd.:*~!

« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2008, 03:47:17 PM »
                Theres this game for the PS1 that was Rated Adult and it was this Gorey Slaughtering zombies

you had to operate on some people and it was really intense it was just sick about all the guts and blood I litterally Threw up on one of the levels.

Anyone know it?

I wanna know so I can find it on youtube and show my friend how scary and gorey it was.

It was only released in a few states bye the way it wasnt that successful.

Emiel

Intermediate

• Los Illuminados = a bunch of *ssholes!
                  « Reply #43 on: September 04, 2008, 12:50:23 AM »

Thanks emieleke0013, you've brought it all flooding back, the Gyarados, the Charmander and the Butterfree.

No....No..please..........no..no... please ...someone................help.......   aaaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh
                  You're welcome reddevilggg.  ;)

Emiel
                  Date Registered:  November 28, 2007, 3:14:43 PM (07:14:43 AM in Utah)

Siscorskiy

Beginner
                    « Reply #44 on: September 05, 2008, 06:29:31 PM »
                    back in the day.

resident evil on playstation 1. sitting in bedroom at like 1am pitch black dark and about 13 years old. that was scary.

LOL yeh!!!!
                    I help you do more by doing less.