Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: CH Nathan Question  (Read 7388 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: CH Nathan Question
    « Reply #15 on: July 03, 2008, 05:39:18 PM »
    Yeah, but didnt you tell me too?
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
      • Obituary
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #16 on: July 03, 2008, 11:10:57 PM »
    Still waiting on Nathan to respond to this gibberish......... :D
    Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2008, 04:27:00 AM »
      I dont think he has to know, but It wouldnt be too bad if we had more room then.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #18 on: July 04, 2008, 10:13:25 AM »
      The attatch option if mostly used for text files. We don't need any more space...  ;)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2008, 10:42:58 AM »
         :P

Annon

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2008, 09:18:36 PM »
        Is it possible to get more space to post stuff.  Everyone think thats a good idea if hes able to do it.  Good.

Your logic confuses me.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 04:03:25 AM »
          Cause its not logical, its mass control.  Where you have one person make the choices for the masses.  But I'm not that kind of person.

Annon

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 09:08:15 AM »
          Is it possible to get more space to post stuff.  Everyone think thats a good idea if hes able to do it.  Good.

Your logic confuses me.

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
            • Yes
            • Yes
            • Computer Hope
          • Computer: Specs
          « Reply #23 on: July 08, 2008, 01:27:27 PM »
          I've increased the min from 128 to 256k. However, as mentioned by some of the members using an alternative service to host images and larger files is recommended since to recoup space I often delete older attachments. The attachments on Computer Hope are mainly so users can post screen shots of what they're encountering, post logs, etc. To help with resolving their issue.

Listing of services I recommend to host images and other content:
          http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000755.htm
          Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
          -Albert Einstein

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
            • Yes
            • Yes
            • Yes
          « Reply #24 on: July 08, 2008, 02:22:51 PM »
          You should add www.fileupyours.com to the list. I've been using it for a year now for CH. Really good.

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
            • Yes
            • Yes
            • Computer Hope
          • Computer: Specs
          « Reply #25 on: July 08, 2008, 03:14:05 PM »
          Added, although not that much of a fan of the name of the server. Also removed a few of the previous recommendations after trying them again and not being that happy with them.
          Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
          -Albert Einstein

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2008, 04:12:47 PM »
            Its better to have tried then not at all. thanks there wasnt really any need to, I'm just overly stressed I know I say that alot but things arent really going to great.   :-[