Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I WOULD LIKE TO ASK A QUESTION ONLY A VIRUS WOULD EXPECT  (Read 4134 times)

RUBY02

Topic Starter

Rookie

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK A QUESTION ONLY A VIRUS WOULD EXPECT
    « on: June 30, 2008, 10:07:20 AM »
    i took a test on this site i did pretty good actually excellent you wouldn't know it but
    one of the questions was could you get a virus through a scanner.  i know from the med field that a virus needs a host(a live host) that is specific for it to survive.  i chose no and the choice was correct.
    i have a question though and the reason why is
    i  used to never use my d drive for anything
    i used to never use a usb mem slap stick either (long ago in college)
    recently i have been babbling the satanic verses of the underground computer programs of windows with my mouse (my goal is to start using the keyboard and some commands) during that time i have managed to loose contact with my computer on serveral occasions. i also use the mem stick the same way. 
    now the question:  i got a virus, trojan, a flea, a worm, a roach, in my computer i had downloaded limewire, new explorer, mozilla, foxfire, in a short period of time. i noticed if i used explorer the pops happened if i used foxfire it didn.t then it started happening with both.  i tried to fight it with my bare hands for a few days no avail (almost)
    before i deleted the c drive to start over i used the mem stick to save the windows program because i wanted to study these invaders. so now i have them quarintined in two folders and some other progrms
    could i freely tear them a new DNA without effecting my computer.
    how would you and could you explain how to open one of those programs
    i can open the ones that look like notepad and it tells you everything it did and how it found you and what it was looking, waiting, and exspecting.
    i am as confused as virus in steril file.
    i am as confused as trojan  at the front door
    if you have any idea what i might be trying to ask can you give an attempt to aswer then we might be able to narrow down a pattern.
    thank you so much
    ruby