Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: iMovie and DVDs  (Read 5345 times)

goldenbill

iMovie and DVDs
« on: July 31, 2008, 02:51:11 PM »
I came to this forum looking for a way to create a CD/DVD of some old pictures w/BGmusic.  I didn't even know I had iMovie on my Mac.  (Only owned it for five years <sigh>)  I can't find the page where I am supposed to inform somebody of the fact that I've found something helpful, so I'm using this form to thank the posters in the topic below.

Copy DVDs with Mac      vegastony      4      688      May 07, 2008, 08:10:13 AM
by socrates

I'll come back and let you know what I've learned.  If I can find this thread/forum/post again.  I've asked for a notification of replies, so if anyone answers me, perhaps I'll be able to find my way back.

So much knowledge is overwhelming at first.  Thanx so much for all your sharing of what I'm sure has taken you years to acquire.
....goldie

Zylstra

• Hacker

• The Techinator!
    • Yes
    • Technology News and Information
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: iMovie and DVDs
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 09:01:57 PM »
If you are having problems finding your threads, its not difficult, just log on, and click the Profile button up at the top of the screen, and go to "Show Last Posts of This Person" (towards the bottom of your profile)
A list of all your posts can be found there. You can also click "New Replies to your Posts" above the "Profile" button on any forum page.

goldenbill

Re: iMovie and DVDs
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 08:51:42 PM »
Zylstra!  It's so easy, once you see it 
  :-[, thank you.   :)    ....goldie