Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: No Pictures on DVD-Please Help!  (Read 2756 times)

frenchbuck

No Pictures on DVD-Please Help!
« on: March 17, 2005, 08:00:18 AM »
I burned family photos to a DVD Disc and all seemed to be going well. When the burn session was through, I attempted to view the photos on the disc but ??? there was nothing there. When I click on the disc properties, it shows that the disc is full, however I can not see the pictures on the disc. Are my family photos all gone or is there something I can do to recover them?

Dr Wahab

Intermediate
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    Re: No Pictures on DVD-Please Help!
    « Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 12:53:41 PM »
    Friend which windows u are using and which Writer you are using and is it CD Writer or DVD Writer?
    Also which software you are using for burning?
    Dr Wahab
    do take care of you and others

frenchbuck

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 07:08:35 AM »
    This particuler disk was burned on a I/O Magic  DVD burner which stopped to function shortly after I burned the DVD in Question. I had to return that DVD Burner back to the manufacturer and I am now using a Pacific Western DVD Burner. I am using Roxio to burn my DVD's

Computer_Commando

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 09:12:27 AM »
    ...Are my family photos all gone or is there something I can do to recover them?...This particuler disk was burned on a I/O Magic  DVD burner which stopped to function shortly after I burned the DVD in Question...

I think you answered your own question.