Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Flash Drive, Zip File, & Insert Multi Volume Set  (Read 39064 times)

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Flash Drive, Zip File, & Insert Multi Volume Set
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 09:14:41 PM »
Please start a new Topic so it can recieve the proper attention...
Provide as many details as you can.
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

gust

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2011, 09:35:35 AM »
Hello!
one day my computer show me this message: Insert the last disk of Multi-Volume Set and press Ok to continue and when I did it my USB key of 2 Gb stop to work and the system (Win7) ask me to format my key when i try it it wasn't possible to format it. 2 days after I put other USB he ask me again and didn't do it and my new USB is working. someone can tell me what is the problem this last time i find many USB with this problem of not formatting! can someone help me!

Quantos

Guru
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2011, 10:31:43 PM »
Hello!
one day my computer show me this message: Insert the last disk of Multi-Volume Set and press Ok to continue and when I did it my USB key of 2 Gb stop to work and the system (Win7) ask me to format my key when i try it it wasn't possible to format it. 2 days after I put other USB he ask me again and didn't do it and my new USB is working. someone can tell me what is the problem this last time i find many USB with this problem of not formatting! can someone help me!
Do not hijack threads, this is rude and against the rules.  Please start your own thread so that you can get proper support.
Evil is an exact science.