Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Serious problem my security and buisness is at stake...  (Read 1642 times)

matty1020

Serious problem my security and buisness is at stake...
« on: March 24, 2009, 09:03:46 PM »
Okay, i recently installed a kinda sketchy program and after that weird stuff has been happening. i removed the program and did multiple full virus scans and nothing else really fixed,

okay, when i log on it asks me if i wish to run a program (developer unknown thing which says run or cancel) and i click cancel. it does this twice:

one for "server.exe" and for "hn.exe"

i removed server.exe, but hn.exe remains inside the

C:\RECYCLER\

directory. this directory was hidden and it's contents hidden also, they altogether make up 3 GB of space. and it cannot be unhidden. i even tried deleting the entire directory through DOS using the command

rd/s/ C:\RECYCLER

and it asks me y or n, i push y, and it says a large amount of lines saying

C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\(insert random numbers and letters). The system cannot find the file specified.

and then it says in some more repeating lines

C:\RECYCLER\S-EE9A~1\Dc(number) - Access is denied.

This is really annoying because i feel very scared right now, and my personal information is at stake because of things i'm not going to say here, and some other files i own i would rather not lose. The part that is really freaking me out is that for some reason when i log on Automatic Updates was turned off, and when i went to system restore it was turned off and my restore points don't even work. also, whenever i use one of these two programs: (don't know which one) Wings3D or Photoshop CS3, suddenly my internet will not work, but it still says i'm connected.

I know this is a big earful, If someone can please help me with this i would be FOREVER GRATEFUL to you as this is really creeping me out and i need this computer to work and not be screwed up like this!  :'(  please help me....

JJ 3000

Egghead
  • Experience: Familiar
Re: Serious problem my security and buisness is at stake...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 11:15:29 PM »
If i were you I would just reinstall my operating system. Have you been backing up your data?
Save a Life!
Adopt a homeless pet.
http://www.petfinder.com/

Broni

Mastermind
  • Kraków my love :)
    • Computer Help Forum
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced