Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Wifi Signal Booster  (Read 4479 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Wifi Signal Booster
    « on: April 06, 2009, 12:12:41 PM »
    My mom had her one nut friend of she is like a obtamistic type, she told me of a program that she uses not sure why but any how its called airport utility any info about it?  safe,work????
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Wifi Signal Booster
    « Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 10:42:09 PM »
    I use netstumbler. But I couldn't get it working on my vista laptop. Had to use some other program, which is almost as good. I can see over 40 access points in my neighborhood. Looks like I'm the only one with wireless-N though  ;D I bet people all around me are trying to connect to "GIGAROUTER". No such luck. I locked it with WPA-2 MWA HA HA!
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 10:33:16 AM »
      Thats evil at least it does what I thought that it would.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Mulreay

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 11:35:53 AM »
      I'm sorry mate but the fact they understood your English was Heoric'!

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 11:38:59 AM »
        ????? Why?

Mulreay

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 11:43:18 AM »
        I'm so sorry my friend I sent that to the wrong person..It was  a joke. I'm sorry

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 11:47:04 AM »
          ah okay..... ::)

Mulreay

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 12:11:37 PM »
          Have you googled it?

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 10:08:11 AM »
            yeah that dont tell me what it really is or what it does so much.  Other then its an apple program.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
            • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
              • Yes
              • Yes
              • BC-Programming.com
            • Computer: Specs
            • Experience: Beginner
            « Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 12:46:34 PM »
            I would imagine that's how carbon found his link...
            I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 12:48:23 PM »
              what?  I was meaning your thing to and I dint like it all considering that it, had removed the default shearcher.