Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Broadband and Wizard Fast Access problem  (Read 4098 times)

1fantasee

Topic Starter

Broadband and Wizard Fast Access problem
    « on: April 30, 2009, 06:54:06 PM »
    Recently I tried to install an AT&T broadband disc into my Windows XP.  Windows advised me that the service I was trying to install was not compatible.  I removed the disc.  Now every time I boot up, I get a message from Wizard Fast Acess asking me to install the disc.  What I would like to do is to get rid of the message itself.  Can anyone tell me how?  :'(   Thanx.  :-*

Mulreay

Re: Broadband and Wizard Fast Access problem
    « Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 07:29:35 PM »
    I'm from England so I may be talking a load of s**t but can you uninstall any programmes already installed from them in your control panel? Or re-install your browser. i'm no expert though my friend just trying to help.....

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    « Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 07:33:05 PM »
    AT&T broadband disc
    I took all that stuff off.
    You need to complain to the tAT&T support people.
    They have an 800 number, but you have to wait in a long line.

1fantasee

Topic Starter

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 04:54:23 PM »
      Thanx to you both for your help and information.  Mulreay:  My control panel does not show any Wizard programs (or anything from AT&T for that matter).  >:D   Geek-9pm:   I well know how long AT&T makes you wait.  :||  I went there when I cancelled the broadband service.  I'll take a couple doses of patience (better known as vodka) and give it a try.  Thanx again.  :-*