Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: wmv videos  (Read 3093 times)

lowerider883

wmv videos
« on: May 20, 2005, 12:17:52 PM »
I have been downloading video's from limewire and some of them are in the wmv format.. now what I would like to do is be able to burn them on a cd and have them play  in my DVD player so I can watch them on TV.. can someone help me with this? please

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
Re: wmv videos
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 12:27:29 PM »
Sure. You will need a DVD Burner, and some black DVD-R CDs... (One per video)... Oh. You will also need DVD recording software....

[glb]Flame[/glb]
« Last Edit: May 20, 2005, 12:27:39 PM by flame »

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 01:06:06 PM »
    lowerider883..... You will have to recode ( change the format ) to achieve what you want ....... The app listed below will do that for you , however there are many others that will do the same thing .
    http://www.*SPAM URL*.biz/super-dvd-creator.htm

Depending on the size of your video file you could burn it as a video cd as opposed to a DVD .

If you have Nero Express software .......it will encode the file for you as well . It does take quite a while to recode ....so be patient .........

Use your google and enter convert WMV to DVD and see all possibilities.

Hope this helps

dl65  ::)

« Last Edit: May 20, 2005, 01:06:58 PM by dl65 »
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

lowerider883

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2005, 07:53:17 PM »
    thanks so very much.. I used the super dvd creater, and it worker great.. can't thank you enough.. :)