Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Wondering Fan Quite App?  (Read 5370 times)

Salmon Trout

Re: Wondering Fan Quite App?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 05:00:34 AM »
not when I have had to go there in thridy seconds

Better not to post if that is the situation. This is not your personal whiteboard.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 06:40:24 PM »
    how is it, when its in the form of a question? ??? :-\
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 01:45:35 PM »
      I'll probably find something then hopefully, my time is up in attempt to try it for the most part though. :-\ :(
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Salmon Trout

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2009, 01:47:42 PM »
      I'll probably find something then hopefully, my time is up in attempt to try it for the most part though. :-\ :(

There is precisely zero information in that post, so why bother making it?

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2009, 02:06:07 PM »
         ::) cause it lets those know whom tried an helped.  Like calcum  :D

Salmon Trout

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2009, 03:34:21 PM »
        Like calcum

calcum powder? What language is that?

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2009, 03:35:36 PM »
          To quiet a fan, you can clean it.  If it's dusty, it will be noisier and less effective.  If the bearing is going, you can lubricate it, but it's best to replace it.
          If neither of those apply, the only way to get a quieter fan is to replace it.  You can't replace a laptop's fan with a quieter model though, so I think you'll just have to live with it.

Whom's that???  I was refering to this guy here.  What lang?

JJ 3000

Egghead
          • Experience: Familiar
          « Reply #22 on: September 09, 2009, 09:50:20 PM »
          Quite.
          Save a Life!
          Adopt a homeless pet.
          http://www.petfinder.com/

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2009, 01:12:46 AM »
            may be I will at least he gave my consent :( :-\

Salmon Trout

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2009, 02:33:07 AM »
            Code: [Select]
            he gave my consent
            comment traduire en anglais?

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2009, 06:17:26 AM »
              comment is defaulted in the english trans an I DONT SPEAK SPANISH!!!!!  KNOCK IT OFF.  I'm meaning though he would miss me here he gave support for my leave.

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
                • Yes
                • Yes
                • Yes
              • Certifications: List
              • Experience: Guru
              « Reply #26 on: September 10, 2009, 06:23:34 AM »
              In conclusion - You cannot use software to make hardware quieter.

End of story.