Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: putting iphone music in itunes  (Read 5475 times)

marybeth

Topic Starter

Beginner

putting iphone music in itunes
    « on: October 07, 2009, 10:38:05 AM »
    my brothers computer had to be wiped out and he started all over. unfortunately he was not able to back up anything. Now hes  trying to put the music from his Iphone back onto his computer but having no luck. can someone help with step by step or give me an idea where i might find this out
    thank you
    mary

socrates

Apprentice

• I know nothing except for the fact of my ignorance
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: putting iphone music in itunes
    « Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 10:45:59 AM »
    If the music was purchased from the iTunes store, just hook it up to your computer and it will ask you if you want to transfer your purchases back to the computer.

If they weren't bought from iTunes, you'll have to find 3rd party software (google "senuti" if you're using a mac) to help you get it back.

azulyx

Rookie
      « Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 07:09:10 AM »
      Hi

the option to Download again From Iphone to  Itunes can only be done with music bought on Itunes ( was already told on Last Post).
      You can try download it to a PC/Apple and them import to Itunes , that should Work too.

Hope that helps.

socrates

Apprentice

• I know nothing except for the fact of my ignorance
        • Yes
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 07:18:19 AM »
      Hi

the option to Download again From Iphone to  Itunes can only be done with music bought on Itunes ( was already told on Last Post).
      You can try download it to a PC/Apple and them import to Itunes , that should Work too.

Hope that helps.

This post is over 2 weeks old.  Also, I gave information on how to re-download to a mac (senuti).