Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Downloading my OWN Cd's to iPhone?  (Read 17097 times)

Keytapper

Topic Starter

Intermediate
    • Experience: Experienced
    Downloading my OWN Cd's to iPhone?
    « on: November 19, 2009, 07:10:45 AM »
    How can I download my own CD's to my iPhone. Have made several Play Lists using iTunes, but cannot find a way to download to the iPhone. Have tried the auto Syncing system and transfering the Lists to 'Purchased', but still nothing. Is there a 'bar' built in to stop non-iStore Music from loading. I know with an iPod everything transfers OK, but seems not to on the iPhone.

socrates

Apprentice

• I know nothing except for the fact of my ignorance
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Downloading my OWN Cd's to iPhone?
    « Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 12:18:29 PM »
    How can I download my own CD's to my iPhone. Have made several Play Lists using iTunes, but cannot find a way to download to the iPhone. Have tried the auto Syncing system and transfering the Lists to 'Purchased', but still nothing. Is there a 'bar' built in to stop non-iStore Music from loading. I know with an iPod everything transfers OK, but seems not to on the iPhone.

There's nothing blocking you from doing that.  In fact, you don't need to drag the music to purchased.  All you have to do is import your cd's into iTunes and then plug in your iPhone.  Once your iPhone shows up, go to the music tab and tell it which playlist to sync.  You can even pick specific songs if you're on the latest and greatest iPhone OS and iTunes version.

Keytapper

Topic Starter

Intermediate
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 04:19:37 PM »
      Thanks for you reply. I have nowsorted it out, or atleast my iIhone has. Thanks for your reply. Pete.

socrates

Apprentice

• I know nothing except for the fact of my ignorance
        • Yes
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 08:33:38 AM »
      No problem!