Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows vista problems  (Read 2387 times)

Chaos_Clareon

Windows vista problems
« on: December 14, 2009, 05:29:03 PM »
     I've had this Acer Aspire 4330 for about a few months now and the programs on it started crashing and rebooting. After a while i thought it was a virus so i downloaded windows security essentials and secureIT to make sure that everything was ok. I was also downloading programs for a windows 7 86x OS OEM iso so i could mount it onto a 8gb usb. Some of the programs made me a little iffy so i started deleting them but it didnt seem to get rid of the errors. I even downloaded windows 7 DVD/USB iso mounter but everytime i clicked it, it said error bout some system files failing. So I redownloaded it and tryed repairing it but those did nothing.
     Now thats not really the problem. The big problem is the fact that when I restarted the computer to see if it would fix anything doing that, but it said windows wasn't shut down correctly so it was asking me if i wanted to load in safe mode and I said no. When windows vista loaded I logged on and all i got was a black screen and my cursor. I restarted again into safe mode to see if it would make any difference but all it was saying when i logged into my extra user was login... then logging out... seconds later. I tryed logging in severaly times but nothing worked.
     Before all of that happened I downloaded ophcrack usb version with vista_free and xp_free and thats now how im running my computer now. I decided to see if I could remove the partition and split it into 2 so i could install something else and try to fix vista while im at it but all it did was remove all the hashes and now I've got 150gb of free space. I have no idea what kind of virus caused this to happen or what i can do to fix it. please help.

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Windows vista problems
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 07:11:42 AM »
You need to get legit 1st of all...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "