Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Could Trojan worked the way that I am not able to log to my other partition?  (Read 2873 times)

Kareem1972

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Here's what happened:
    I got a very stubborn trojan yesterday, can't remember its name, but I will describe what it did (in case it is important to solve my problem):

1. Couldn't see my wallpaper
    2. couldn't use my default browser, which is Chrome
    3. got a constant message from notification area that my system is infected
    4. couldn't open Task manager
    5. couldn't change the wallpaper

I guess it's all

I was stuppid enough to panic and deleted some files from system32. That was, I thin 3 or 4 files, which looked suspicious to me. Luckily I remembered about this page and logged on here about 10 pm yesterday.

I followed the steps in this link:

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,46313.0.html

up to the place where SuperAntiSpyware told me to reboot computer, which I did. However I couldn't logon on this partition at all: I can only see my username on the desktop and "turn off" button, after clicking my username button computer reboots itself and comes back to the same position, instead of logging on. The thing I can do is turn off and use another partition.

I am not sure if this situation is my fault  or could the Trojan did it? And is it still there? And is there any way to use this partition again?

I guess it is not everything someone who can help me will need to know, and I will answer all questions ASAP.

Thanks a lot in advice.