Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Slow loading  (Read 8839 times)

Allan

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Slow loading
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2010, 11:59:01 AM »
Okay do me a favor, try it with Internet Maniac http://www.softdepia.com/internet_maniac_download_2504.html

hammerit

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2010, 02:07:28 PM »
    Okay do me a favor, try it with Internet Maniac http://www.softdepia.com/internet_maniac_download_2504.html
    When I click on internet maniac download at this link it takes me to networkspy.net with no obvious way to download.  Thanks

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    « Reply #17 on: February 09, 2010, 02:13:55 PM »

Allan

• Mastermind
    « Reply #18 on: February 09, 2010, 02:18:04 PM »
    I'd never tried that online trace page before and it doesn't provide enough data about the ip addresses - let's see what Internet Maniac says. You are obviously stalling just before you get to deviantart.

hammerit

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 02:36:47 PM »
      I'd never tried that online trace page before and it doesn't provide enough data about the ip addresses - let's see what Internet Maniac says. You are obviously stalling just before you get to deviantart.
      Not sure how to send you the results so I'll describe.  Says "destination reached after 12 hops"  but #'s 1-11 hops said "no response".  #12 says    31ms            8.10.77.140

Allan

• Mastermind
      « Reply #20 on: February 09, 2010, 02:39:03 PM »
      The "no response" are the problem. Those ip addresses are holding you up. Save the results to text and either post the results here or upload the file you save it to. But in the end you're going to have to call your ISP and tell them the url's or ip addresses of the locations that are causing the problem.

hammerit

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2010, 03:03:20 PM »
        The "no response" are the problem. Those ip addresses are holding you up. Save the results to text and either post the results here or upload the file you save it to. But in the end you're going to have to call your ISP and tell them the url's or ip addresses of the locations that are causing the problem.
        I'll call myISP tomorrow.  Thank you very much for quick and helpful responses.

Allan

• Mastermind
        « Reply #22 on: February 09, 2010, 03:09:07 PM »
        sure.