Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: last ditch data recovery techniques for sata  (Read 2030 times)

seagatehater

Topic Starter

Rookie

last ditch data recovery techniques for sata
    « on: March 27, 2010, 05:12:46 PM »
    are there any last dith DIY techniques i can employ to just recover my data off this dead 500gb sata hard disk?

like putting it in a freezer etc.......

Dusty

Egghead

• I could if she would, but she won't so I don't.
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: last ditch data recovery techniques for sata
    « Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 01:40:56 AM »
    Triple posting will get you very few responses.  http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,102488.0.html
    One good deed is worth more than a year of good intentions.

seagatehater

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: last ditch data recovery techniques for sata
      « Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 02:58:00 AM »
      hi. it is about the same hard drive, but different issues

i wanted to know what the error is.....what causes it and this is good info for every one.....

secondly i wanted to know if there  are methods to recover data off this same disc.....if you read the post you will see that is my intention

third, i want to know if there is a way we could use the power of windows index to keep record of what is on the computer, and maybe enumerate that so that someone could look at the contents of their dead hard disks....maybe set them up again the way they were before on a new harddisk

i hope  you guys consider my defense and open the post, and also remove the warnings. it is just that more often people have a series of problems, but am just looking at it from all angles......