Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: hey guys.  (Read 4137 times)

Calum

• Egghead

• Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: hey guys.
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2007, 10:56:51 AM »
Good to see you back homer.
It's all Nathan's fault I'm a mod, blame him (I'm not complaining though), heh.
patio and CBMatt also got promoted since you disappeared.

Heathen

Rookie

• Reality leaves alot to the imagination-JohnLennon
    Re: hey guys.
    « Reply #16 on: November 23, 2007, 11:07:38 AM »
    Welcome back!  I'm new, so really don't know you (as well as anyone else), but it appears you have been missed.  Besides, with people like me joining  :o, I think the more people around who are knowledgeable, the better!

if anyone here still knows me, after a long siesta ive decided to return to computer hope to help others with their computing problems. as to where i went between this post and my last, well, i went to the more "destructive" side of computing, only to find out that it is illegal, i also did not like where i was headed by doing that. so, im back, and i am actually surprised to find that my profile is still here ;D,  its also nice to still recognize a few of the people on this board still.

BTW who made Calum a mod  :o :o :o?
    One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full.  And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?"  So I drank the water.  No more problem.  ~Alexander Jodorowsky