Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Poll

Would you stop using your cell phone?

Yes
3 (27.3%)
Would limit the use
7 (63.6%)
No - can't
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Poll: Would you stop using a cell phone if they were found to be harmfull?  (Read 2449 times)

Computer Hope Admin

Topic Starter
  • Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Posted a recent news article about a doctor who claims cell phone use is worse than cigarette smoking and thought it would be interesting to see how many of you would stop using your cell phones if it was found without any doubt that they caused harm in the form of a brain tumor and/or cancer.

Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein

vettelady

Rookie

interesting, i have heard this for many years now.
    i do not use my phone very often, mostly for emergencies and the like.

you have to really wonder, isn't everything we do or come in contact with going to harm us in some way?
    i recently read about lemon wedges at resteraunts.
    the way i figure it, i already have multiple sclerosis, so if that doesn't kill me in the long run.
    i guess the brain tumor from using my phone will, or maybe it will be the germs from my lemon wedge. :o

Aegis

Expert

• Yes
      • Yes
      • Brian's Mess Of A Web Page
    • Experience: Experienced
    The shame is, I don't think business, in general, would stop having their employees use cell phones...gotta chase that almighty dollar...

"For you, a thousand times over." - "The Kite Runner"

homer

Expert
      i would limit the use, not that i use it a ton anyway.