Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Print screen on Full screen MS Dos in Win XP Home  (Read 4563 times)

cbng72

Print screen on Full screen MS Dos in Win XP Home
« on: September 29, 2005, 09:42:38 PM »
Hi,

I had a problem print screen on MS Dos when it's  show in full screen in Win XPHome edition. Previously I use Win 95 or 98, it work. After upgade to Win XP can't print screen MS Dos at full screen any more.

Anyone Known !  

GX1_Man

Re: Print screen on Full screen MS Dos in Win XP H
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 09:15:42 PM »
Hi,

I had a problem print screen on MS Dos when it's  show in full screen in Win XPHome edition. Previously I use Win 95 or 98, it work. After upgade to Win XP can't print screen MS Dos at full screen any more.

Anyone Known !  

WinXP does not include DOS. It has command prompt which is certainly DOS-like, but not all previous functions are there. This may be one.

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 03:18:41 PM »
Hmm this interesting, not sure why you would want to print screen a full window of the MS-DOS window, but that's besides the point. To answer your question my suggestion would be to simply make the window full screen (keeping it in window mode) not using ALT+ENTER to make it a complete full screen.

You can right click on the title bar and adjust the window size properties, ie chaning width to 200, height to 300 and double-click the blue bar to make the size full screen (windowed).
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein

cbng72

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 12:06:31 AM »
Reason why I need to print screen is because, I have a software that run on Dos & it will automatically open the file in full screen. I try to use your method to reduce the size of the command prompt screen but it didn't work also, automatially change to full screen when file is opened. I also try screen capture software, but was unable to use it at command prompt full screen. Any other method or software  that can print screen for WIn XP command prompt at full screen.

Help!!! ???