Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Is Braindumps good?  (Read 2876 times)

Tufek100

Topic Starter

Rookie
    Is Braindumps good?
    « on: March 29, 2007, 12:38:17 AM »
    Hi, everyone

I just like to know if Braindumps are useful for exam preparation. I heard that the
    questions are from the actual test, who ever i ask they all telling me different things. Someone with  knowlege in this area, could you please give me some in site info. Im preparing for my A+ Exam.

Cheers...

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Computer Hope
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Is Braindumps good?
    « Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 12:56:00 AM »
    Depends on what you mean by good. Personally if you're just looking to memorize questions and answers I guess it could be good. But the only person you'll be fooling is yourself. Simply memorizing questions and answer doesn't really teach you anything and when (or if) you get a job related to what you use the braindumps for it's likely you'll have no clue of what's going on.

Most companies that require certification will also likely quiz you on the job interview(s) so if you're looking for a good company I suggest actually learning the subject you're going to be testing on (books, classes, internet) and just ignore the braindumps.
    Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    -Albert Einstein

Tufek100

Topic Starter

Rookie
      Re: Is Braindumps good?
      « Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 03:02:39 AM »
      Thank you for your advise, good information. :)