Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: 1st day of drive of a 2 day collection campaign  (Read 10774 times)

soybean

Topic Starter

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
1st day of drive of a 2 day collection campaign
« on: April 28, 2007, 10:29:51 AM »
The event runs Friday and Saturday, 5/4/07 and 5/5/07, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days.  For details, see http://www.lccsohio.org/recyclingflyer507.pdf.

Raptor

Re: 1st day of drive of a 2 day collection campaign
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 10:34:18 AM »
Will you be there?

soybean

Topic Starter

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 10:37:46 AM »
Yes, part of the time.  I'll be helping with it.  I joined the organization about 9 months ago. 

This topic appeared here in the Windows forum as a result of testing the Calendar feature in the forum.  I was curious to see how that works.  Now, I know it's not just a private calendar. 

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 01:38:58 PM »
Good luck on the event. Looks like a good idea and cause. I believe you're the first person to use the calender option. I was surprised to see that the addition of the calender does not show on the events on the main page. Maybe it's something that can be added.

Doesn't look like it added it to the correct location either. I think that was a setting I did not adjust. I'll try to fix that as well. :) For now though moving to Other.
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 01:43:39 PM »
Your event will now be showing up on the Forums home page (by the birthdays/holidays). Hope this generates as much interest as possible. Sorry I didn't notice this earlier.
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein