Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Online Site to get the work done and also do the work to earn Money...  (Read 3240 times)

Beassinvawn

I am planning to post a weekly newsletter for Sr.Citizens in the Boston area. I am senior citizen, and don’t have the resources to bring on a writer for any extended period of time, but was hoping someone could direct me to a good place to find a temporary and reliable labor source? Any help you can provide is really appreciated...

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Hello, welcome to the computer help forum. You'll find here a very friendly and helpful community of experienced computer users as well as newcomers.

There are many senior citizens who have communication skills and would be glad to help you without payment . However, I think it would be best for you to check in your local area and see if you can make personal contact with someone in your own community.

Please allow me to be frank, I have been using the Internet for many years and in recent times I have seen more and more scams and frauds than what could possibly be imagined. So I would be very cautious about putting any kind of advertising or solicitation on the Internet unless you absolutely know exactly what you're doing.

Besides other members in your senior citizens community, you might also want to enlist the help of the local community college. There may be youngsters there who are developing their writing skills and would enjoy working with you and also get college credit for their work.

And by the way, you can tell that I am not a professional writer. There are some typos and grammar errors in this post. I have very poor vision so I do this by dictation. So far, the computer does a fair job of understanding what I say, but sometimes it makes him hilarious mistakes.