Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Hi! Can anyone help me solved this problem?  (Read 1730 times)

kasuka18

Topic Starter

Hi! Can anyone help me solved this problem?
    « on: May 15, 2010, 01:57:20 AM »
    I had a picture taken last night using a mobile phone and it was fine ... but moments later, when I searched for that picture ... it was gone .... when i came home i checked it if it's still there.. it is there but the file size was empty and there are some pictures that were mixed together. I am so desperate to get that special picture that i took. I kept searching and searching looking for answer but it's a failure. The picture was saved in a memory stick that goes with my mobile. I cant find an answer so I decided to get some help here. Can anyone please help me? I'm beggin you

debugger

Rookie

Re: Hi! Can anyone help me solved this problem?
      « Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 08:30:31 AM »
      I don't know if I can reply over here but just felt like. You can try to recover your previous file using this software.
      Piriform Recuva. You can download it <a href="http://www.piriform.com/recuva>Here.[/url]

kasuka18

Topic Starter

Re: Hi! Can anyone help me solved this problem?
        « Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 01:37:04 PM »
        it did not solved the prob but thanks for your reply ... the picture i am dealing was kind of ... corrupted ... or it just disappeared ... when i took the picture it was fine .. but later on ... i cant find the picture ... i found out that the JPG picture i was looking has 0 byte/s  on it ... it's still weird ... i dont have any idea why did that picture disappeared ...